ICD Research's 'Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited (Gul Ahmed) is a publicly-held enterprise providing a wide range of textile products primarily in Pakistan. The company engages in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of a wide variety of textile products that include bed linen, curtains, yarn and an array of woven fabrics such as lawn, chiffon, twills, drills, dobbies, satins, sheeting and voiles. The company primarily sells its products to consumers in Pakistan, United Kingdom, Germany, United States, China, Netherlands and United Arab Emirates. As of June 30, 2010, Gul Ahmed has four printing units, two spinning units, one yarn mercerizing and dyeing unit, one wet processing unit , one weaving unit and 28 retail outlets that include home textiles, fashion and accessories. The company has two subsidiaries: Gul Ahmed International Limited FZC in UAE, and GTM (Europe) Limited located in UK. Gul Ahmed is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.