ICD Research's Gruppo Commerciale Selex S.r.l: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Gruppo Commerciale Selex S.r.l: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Gruppo Commerciale Selex S.r.l for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Gruppo Commerciale Selex S.r.l (Selex) is a multi-format retailer. The company is engaged in the operations of cash and carry stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, mini markets, discount stores, convenience stores, drug stores and specialty stores. It operates stores under several banners including Famila, C+C, A&O and other regional banners. Its store network includes 3,254 stores with total retail space of about two million square meters. Selex is a consortium which includes 17 regional groupings of 24 member companies. It is a member of ESD Italia buying group. The company operates across Italy and it is headquartered in Milan, Italy.