- Future of Spirits Consumption in South Africa, 2005 to 2015 is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering the spirits industry in South Africa
- The report presents detailed analysis on spirits consumption trends in South Africa, historic and forecast spirits consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, prices, alcoholic strength segments, and on and off trade data
- This report brings together ICD Research's modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify key competitors and target segments to account for spirits sales overall and to know which categories and segments will be in the ascendency in the coming years.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering spirits consumption in South Africa. It provides detailed data on historic and forecast consumption of spirits in South Africa covering market size, key categories, price segments and alcoholic strength. The report also includes an analysis of the macro business environment and drivers of the market in South Africa.
This report provides coverage on the spirits industry in South Africa and its eight product categories: Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs & Cocktails, Rum & Cane Spirits, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka and Whiskey
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides authoritative and granular detail on the spirits industry in South Africa; and in doing so, fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them.
- This report is based upon extensive primary and secondary research and provides comprehensive and granular insight. This report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- After reading the report, marketers will be able to not only account for volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends, but also account for any changes in product propositions such as premiumisation and product strength.
The Spirits market in South Africa has performed well over the last five years growing at CAGR of XX% and registered a market value of US$XXX million in 2010. Furthermore, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% reaching US$XXX million in 2015. During the historic period, Tequila & Mezcal was the fastest growing category while, Brandy was the largest category in volume terms with XX% of market share 2010.