ICD Research's Flint Group: Industrial Goods & Machinery Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Flint Group: Industrial Goods & Machinery Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Flint Group.
ICD Research's Flint Group: Industrial Goods & Machinery Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Flint Group for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Flint Group .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Flint Group is one of the world's largest private printing solutions providers. The company develops, manufactures, and markets a diverse range of conventional and energy curable inks and coatings; pressroom chemicals; highly-engineered printing blankets and sleeves for offset printing; and pigments and additives. Its conventional and energy curable inks and coatings find applications in all flexographic, narrow web tag and label applications. It also offers platemaking equipment and flexographic sleeve systems. These products and services are offered to printing, converting and colorant industries, worldwide. It operates out of over 170 centers located across North, Central and South America, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, India, and select Pacific Rim locations. Flint Group is headquartered in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.