ICD Research's FirstEnergy Corp. : Energy and Utilities - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about FirstEnergy Corp.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about FirstEnergy Corp. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of FirstEnergy Corp.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FirstEnergy Corp. (FirstEnergy) is an energy holding company based in the US. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the company is into generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. It operates through three business segments: Regulated Distribution, Regulated Independent Transmission and Competitive Energy Services. In addition, the company provides energy management and other energy-related services. The company operates its business activities through its subsidiaries: FEV, FENOC, FELHC, Inc., FirstEnergy Properties, Inc., FirstEnergy Facilities Services Group, LLC, FirstEnergy Fiber Holdings Corp., GPU, Inc., MARBEL Energy Corporation and FESC, among others. FirstEnergy is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the US.