ICD Research's Ferro Corporation: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Ferro Corporation: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Ferro Corporation.
ICD Research's Ferro Corporation: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Ferro Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Ferro Corporation .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ferro Corporation (Ferro) is one of the world's leading producers of performance materials. The company manufactures and sells specialty materials and chemicals for a wide range of end applications. It offers conductive metal pastes and powders, polishing materials, dielectrics, glazes, pigments, dinnerware decoration colors, enamels and other performance materials. Ferro also provides polymer specialty materials, pigment dispersions, engineered plastic compounds, glazes, porcelain enamel, frits and high-potency pharmaceutical active ingredients. Ferro's products find applications in several end markets, including telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, building and renovation, appliances, automotive, household furnishings, and industrial products. The company has 50 manufacturing sites across 20 countries and sells its products in 100 countries across the world. Ferro is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.