ICD Research's Faurecia SA .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Faurecia SA .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Faurecia SA.
ICD Research's Faurecia SA .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Faurecia SA for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Faurecia SA .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Faurecia SA (FUSA) is a supplier of automotive equipment. The company operates through four key business groups, which include automotive seating, emissions control technologies, interior systems and automotive exteriors. It also designs and assembles seats components such as frames, adjustment mechanisms, foams and upholstery. In addition, the company provides vehicle interior products such as instrument panels, central consoles and door panels, and acoustic products. Furthermore, FUSA manufactures automotive exteriors such as front-end carriers, bumpers and fan cooling systems. It operates 238 manufacturing sites and 38 R&D centers strategically located in 33 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. FUSA is headquartered in Nanterre Cedex, France.