ICD Research's Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. (Fairchild) is a global semiconductor technology providing company. It is principally into development, manufacture and sale of power analog, power discrete and specific non-power semiconductor solutions. The company offers a broad range of products, which includes power management integrated circuits, power semiconductors, signal path integrated circuits, optoelectronic, logic, lighting display and automotive products. Fairchild implements wafer fabrication power semiconductor technology in developing products. Its products used in various applications such as electronic, communications, industrial power supply and instrumentation equipment, networking and storage equipment, consumer electronics and automotive applications. Fairchild has seven manufacturing units in the US, South Korea and Asia. The company addresses the requirements of major market players such as Samsung, Dell, HP, IBM, LG, Avnet, Arrow, Siemens, Nokia, Solectron, Celestica and Motorola. It operates through sales offices in Germany, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and US. The company is headquartered in South Portland, Maine, the US.