ICD Research's FUCHS PETROLUB AG: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's FUCHS PETROLUB AG: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about FUCHS PETROLUB AG
ICD Research's FUCHS PETROLUB AG: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about FUCHS PETROLUB AG for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of FUCHS PETROLUB AG
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FUCHS PETROLUB AG (FUCHS) is the largest independent lubricant supplier in Germany. The company involves in developing, producing, and distributing lubricants and related specialties worldwide. The company offers lubricants for hundreds of applications including lubricants for car-drivers and motor-cyclists, goods transport, mining companies, passenger traffic, the steel industry, vehicle and machinery construction, the building trade and agricultural equipment. FUCHS operates its business through three reportable segments, Industrial lubricants and Specialties, Automotive lubricants, and Other products. As of December 31, 2010, the company had 52 operating companies, of which five company conducts their business activities in Germany and 47 in abroad.. Geographically, the company has presence in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific regions. FUCHS is headquartered in Mannheim, Germany.