ICD Research's Energizer Holdings, Inc: Clean Technology Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Energizer Holdings, Inc: Clean Technology Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Energizer Holdings, Inc..
ICD Research's Energizer Holdings, Inc: Clean Technology Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Energizer Holdings, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Energizer Holdings, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (Energizer) is one of the leading companies in the battery and portable lighting products industry. The company manufactures and markets a range of primary batteries, portable lighting and personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. These products are sold under the brand names Energizer and Eveready in more than 165 countries across the world. The company through its subsidiaries operates various manufacturing and packaging facilities in 14 countries on five continents as of September 30, 2010. Recently, the company acquired ASR business which operates nine manufacturing and packaging facilities in six countries and as of September 30, 2010. Energizer is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.