- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading transport industry executives
- Analysis on how market growth practices are set to change in the transport industry in 2011-2012
- Analysis on demand in emerging markets
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading transport industry executives. It analyzes how demand is in emerging markets is set to change in the transport industry in 2011-12. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type, company turnover, buyer, supplier and region.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on demand in emerging markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by enhancing your understanding of market growth.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook and demand in emerging markets identified by suppliers and buyers.