ICD Research's Edison International : Alternative Energy - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Edison International
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Edison International for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Edison International
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Edison International (Edison) is an electricity utility company based in the US. The company is involved in the generation and distribution of electric power. The company operates through two business segments: Electric Utility (SCE) and Competitive Power Generation (EMG). Edison operates as a holding company of Southern California Edison Company (SCE), a California public utility corporation and Edison Mission Group Inc. (EMG), a power generation company. SCE supplies electricity to over 50,000 square mile area of southern California. EMG operates as the holding company for its principal wholly owned subsidiary, EME. EME is involved in developing, acquiring, owning or leasing, operating and selling energy and capacity from independent power production facilities. The company invests in renewable energy infrastructure and assets. Edison is headquartered in Rosemead, California, the US.