ICD Research's Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd. (DSP) is a pharmaceutical company, based in Japan. The company is focused on manufacturing and selling pharmaceuticals, veterinary products, food additives, industrial chemicals, and other chemical products. DSP conducts its sales and marketing operations through 22 branches and 55 sales offices through out Japan. Furthermore, the company carries out its operations through 13 subsidiaries and six associated companies. DSP operates its business under two business divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Others. Geographically, the company operates in Japan, China and the US. The company operates as a subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. DSP formed in 2005 is headquartered in Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan.