ICD Research's DS Smith Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's DS Smith Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about DS Smith Plc for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
DS Smith Plc (DS Smith) is engaged in manufacturing and selling paper and corrugated packaging, and plastic packaging products, and wholesale of office products. The company is also involved in collecting waste paper and processing these waste papers into recycled papers. It supplies returnable transit packaging items including reusable containers, boxes and pallet systems, injection molded crates, and semi-finished extruded sheets, and liquid packaging and dispensing systems such as bag-in-box packaging systems, and injection molded taps and dispensers. In addition, the company provides various services such as waste management, logistics services, and atmosphere packaging services. DS Smith along with its subsidiaries primarily operates in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, Turkey, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Israel, the US, Dominican Republic, Australia and New Zealand and Ukraine. It is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.