L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. : Technology & Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
ICD Research's L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. : Technology & Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (L-3) is a provider of electronic systems for military and commercial applications. The company offers command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems, and national security solutions. It also provides upgrade, modernization, maintenance and logistics support services for military and government aircraft. Additionally, it offers cyber security, enterprise information technology, intelligence and security solutions services for aerospace, defense and commercial sectors. Its key customers include the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the US Department of Defense (DoD), the US government intelligence agencies, the US Department of Justice (DoJ), the federal agencies and allied foreign governments. L-3 is headquartered in New York, the US.