Celgene Corporation : Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
ICD Research's Celgene Corporation : Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Celgene Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Celgene Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Celgene Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Celgene Corporation (Celgene) is an integrated biopharmaceutical company, which primarily focuses on the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of therapies for the treatment of cancer and immune-inflammatory-related diseases. The company's commercial stage products include REVLIMID, VIDAZA, ABRAXANE, THALOMID and ISTODAX. The company also receives royalties from Novartis Pharma AG upon sales of FOCALIN XR and the entire RITALIN family of drugs. The company operates in more than 50 countries and sells its products in over 70 countries across North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Celgene is headquartered in Summit (New Jersey), the US.