ICD Research's Cablevision Systems Corporation : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Cablevision Systems Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Cablevision Systems Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Cablevision Systems Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cablevision Systems Corporation (Cablevision) is a provider of telecommunications and cable services. The company provides a wide range of services that include voice and internet services, publishing and interactive media, VoIP services, entertainment showplaces, digital television, and national and regional programming networks. Cablevision offers its services to both residential and business customers. The company offers telecommunication services under Optimum and iO brands. Cablevision also operates a chain of 47 movie theatres, including Manhattan's famed Ziegfeld Theatre. These theatres consist of 243 screens and are located in New York City, Westchester County, Rockland County, Long Island, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The company is headquartered in Bethpage, New York, the US.