ICD Research's CEZ, a.s: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's CEZ, a.s: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CEZ, a.s..
ICD Research's CEZ, a.s: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about CEZ, a.s. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of CEZ, a.s. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CEZ, a.s. (CEZ) is principally engages in production, distribution and sale of electricity. It is the parent company of the CEZ Group. The company is also involves in the generation, distribution and sale of heat. CEZ operates 15 fossil fuel plants, 16 hydroelectric plants and two nuclear plants. In addition, the company operates several power plants including fossil fuel, hydro, wind, solar, biomass, black oil, gas in the Czech Republic; two fossil fuel plants and one hydroelectric plant in Poland, one fossil fuel plant in Bulgaria and a wind farm in Romania. Furthermore, the company involves in limestone and coal mining operations. It controls several electricity distribution companies in the Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, the Netherlands, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, Hungary, Turkey, Serbia, and Slovakia. The company is headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic.