ICD Research's Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited : Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited (Bumrungrad) is a healthcare provider based in Thailand. The company operates Bumrungrad International hospital and clinic in Bangkok, Thailand. Bumrungrad's inpatient capacities comprises 538 inpatient beds including 473 Medical/Surgical/OB/Pediatrics beds, 37 adult intensive care beds, 14 cardiac care unit beds, nine pediatric intensive care beds and five level III neonatal intensive care beds. Its outpatient facilities comprise 215 examination suites, outpatient surgery center, ambulance and mobile critical care fleet and 24-hour emergency care. Bumrungrad's outpatient facilities have the capacity to serve 4,500 outpatients per day. Bumrungrad has 18 international representative offices in 16 countries. Bumrungrad is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.