ICD Research's Brightpoint, Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Brightpoint, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Brightpoint, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Brightpoint, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brightpoint, Inc. (Brightpoint) is a leading provider of device lifecycle services to the wireless industry. It provides customized logistic services, including procurement, inventory management, software loading, kitting and customized packaging, fulfillment, credit services, receivables management, call center services, activation services, website hosting, e-fulfillment solutions, repair and remanufacture services, reverse logistics, transportation management and other services. In addition, Brightpoint provides value-added distribution channel management and other supply chain solutions. The company offers its services to network operators, mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), resellers, retailers, manufacturers, independent agents, dealers and other distributors. The company managed approximately 112 million wireless devices through its logistic services business and distribution business in FY2011. It has presence across various geographic regions including Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Americas through operation centers and sales offices. Brightpoint is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.