ICD Research's Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc. (BCBSMA) is a nonprofit hospital and medical service corporation regulated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Insurance. It is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. The company provides a range of individual and employer-sponsored health care plans, comprising preferred provider organization (PPO) plans, health maintenance organization (HMO) plans and point-of-service (POS) plans. In addition, BCBSMA offers various group indemnity plans, non-group plans, preferred provider networks, medicare extension, dental and other supplementary programs for the benefit of its members. It provides its services through contracts with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, participating physicians, nursing homes, and other health care organizations. BCBSMA is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.