ICD Research's Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft.
ICD Research's Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) is one of Germany's largest industrial companies. The company is also one of the most successful car and motorcycle manufacturers in the world. It is principally into developing, producing, assembling and selling cars, motorcycles, spare parts and accessories. The company markets its products under the premium brands, BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce. In addition, it offers a successful range of financial services. BMW operates 25 production and assembly plants, 43 sales subsidiaries and eleven R&D sites. Its operations are spread over 150 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas. BMW is headquartered in Munich, Germany.