ICD Research's BAE Systems Hagglunds AB: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.Summary
ICD Research's BAE Systems Hagglunds AB: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about BAE Systems Hagglunds AB.
ICD Research's BAE Systems Hagglunds AB: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about BAE Systems Hagglunds AB for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of BAE Systems Hagglunds AB .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BAE Systems Hagglunds AB (BAE Hagglunds) is a leading military vehicle systems manufacturer, based in Sweden. The company operates as a subsidiary of BAE Systems plc (BAE Systems) and serves the global combat business line of BAE Systems. The company's key product portfolio includes armored all-terrain vehicles (ATV), infantry fighting vehicles (IFV) and turret systems. The company derives 90% of its revenues from export, offering products to the government and military groups in more than 40 countries worldwide. Its leading products in service with international militaries include Bv series all terrain carriers, Combat Vehicle 90 series of armored vehicles, and Spitterskyddad Enhets Platform (SEP) vehicle. BAE Hagglunds is headquartered in Ornskoldsvik, Sweden.