ICD Research's Autonomy Corporation plc : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Autonomy Corporation plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Autonomy Corporation plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Autonomy Corporation plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Autonomy Corporation plc (Autonomy) is an infrastructure software solutions provider. The company's solutions are primarily built around the Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL) centric that automate the critical unstructured, structured, or semi-structured information into structured, meaningful information. Autonomy also offers information governance solutions in areas such as content management and compliance, eDiscovery, as well as marketing solutions, including online marketing optimization, web content management and rich media management. The company's products and services find application in financial and banking, manufacturing, media, pharmaceutical, IT companies, government and public sector organizations, and energy and utilities companies. The company has presence across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Autonomy has dual headquarters in Cambridge, the UK, and San Francisco, the US.