ICD Research's Apria Healthcare Group Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Apria Healthcare Group Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Apria Healthcare Group Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Apria Healthcare Group Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Apria Healthcare Group Inc. (Apria) is a leading provider of integrated home healthcare products and services. The company provides respiratory therapy, home medical equipment (HME) and home infusion therapy and enteral nutrition services across the US. The company serves more than two million patients on an annual basis in all 50 states in the US through 540 locations. Apria operates through two segments, home respiratory therapy and home medical equipment, and home infusion therapy. Through the two segments, the company offers through three core services - home respiratory therapy, home medical equipment and home infusion therapy. These service lines provide patients with a various clinical and administrative support services and related products Apria is headquartered in California, the US.