ICD Research's Apollo Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Apollo Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Apollo Group, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Apollo Group, Inc. (Apollo) is a leading provider of educational services. The company provides on campus and on-line educational programs as well as related services. It provides education from high-school to undergraduate, graduate and doctorate level. It also offers higher education for working adults. The company offers education through its wholly owned subsidiaries, which include The University of Phoenix, Inc. (including University of Phoenix Online), Western International University, Inc. (Western International University), Institute for Professional Development (IPD), The College for Financial Planning Institutes Corporation (CFP) and Meritus University, Inc. The company, through the wholly-owned subsidiary Insight Schools, Inc., provides high school online programs. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, US.