ICD Research's American Electric Power Company, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's American Electric Power Company, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about American Electric Power Company, Inc..
ICD Research's American Electric Power Company, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about American Electric Power Company, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of American Electric Power Company, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP) is a public utility holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries is into the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. It serves to 5.3 million customers across the US. The company's subsidiaries operate in the US states of Arkansas, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. AEP owns around 38,000 MW of electricity generating capacity in the US. It also has 39,000 miles of transmission lines and 216,000 miles of distribution lines. During the FY2010, the company sold 206 million MWh of electricity in the US. AEP is headquartered in Columbus (Ohio), the US.