ICD Research's Allegheny Energy, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Allegheny Energy, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Allegheny Energy, Inc..
ICD Research's Allegheny Energy, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Allegheny Energy, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Allegheny Energy, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Allegheny Energy, Inc. (Allegheny) is an integrated utility holding company. The company is engaged in generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. It holds 9,756 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity and has 975 transmission and distribution substations. The company principally operates in two segments: the Merchant Generation and the Regulated Operations. Allegheny owns and operates electric generation facilities and also provides electric services to more than 1.5 million customers located in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland and Virginia in the U.S. It operates through its directly and indirectly owned subsidiaries. The company is head quartered in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, the U.S.