ICD Research's Agilent Technologies, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Agilent Technologies, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Agilent Technologies, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (Agilent) is one of the global leading measurement companies, which provides bio-analytical and electronic measurement solutions to the life sciences, chemical analysis, communications and electronic industries. The company conducts its business operations under three units, Electronic Measurement, Chemical Analysis and Life Sciences. The company conducts centralized research through its Agilent Technologies Laboratories. Agilent supplies its products principally through its direct sales force. In addition, its products are marketed through distributors, manufacturer's representatives, resellers, telesales and electronic commerce. The company owns and operates primary R&D (research and development) and manufacturing facilities in the US, Australia, China, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and the UK. Agilent is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.