ICD Research's Accredo Health Group, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Accredo Health Group, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Accredo Health Group, Inc.
ICD Research's Accredo Health Group, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Accredo Health Group, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Accredo Health Group, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Accredo Health Group, Inc. (Accredo) is a supplier of specialized pharmacy products and related services to the healthcare industry and patients with certain complex and chronic conditions. The company offers a wide range of specialized therapy management models, reimbursement services and clinically focused programs. The company through its Therapeutic Resource Centers provides targeted therapy management programs for various therapeutic areas such as immune disorders, oncology, hemophilia, pulmonary arterial hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and hepatitis C. The company's customers comprise hospitals, clinics, surgery centers, physician offices, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, home healthcare, and retail healthcare. The company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medco Health Solutions, Inc., with principal operations in the US. Accredo is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.