ICD Research's APAC Customer Services, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's APAC Customer Services, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about APAC Customer Services, Inc..
ICD Research's APAC Customer Services, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about APAC Customer Services, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of APAC Customer Services, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
APAC Customer Services Inc. (APAC) is one of the leading customer care solutions providing companies. It offers services to healthcare, financial services, publishing, business services, travel and entertainment, and communications sector. The company also offers business solutions related to facilities management, custom-built desktop technology, consulting services and quality assurance monitoring. In addition, APAC provides services through multiple communication channels, including telephone, internet, email, fax, mail correspondence, and automated response generated from customers. As of January 2, 2011, the company operated 15 customer care centers, which includes eight domestic, two domestic client-owned facilities, four international centers located in the Philippines and one international center located in the Dominican Republic. It's the US operations comprised of about 6,300 workstations and the international operations consisted of about 4,600 workstations. APAC is headquartered in Bannockburn, Illinois, the US.