ICD Research's ALTANA AG: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's ALTANA AG: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ALTANA AG.
ICD Research's ALTANA AG: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ALTANA AG for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ALTANA AG .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ALTANA AG (ALTANA) is a specialty chemicals companies. The company is into developing, producing and selling innovative specialty chemical products. The company offers a variety of products, which include additives, effect pigments, special coatings and adhesives, impregnating resins & varnishes, sealants and compounds, and testing and measuring instruments. In addition, the company offers environmentally compatible solutions for coating manufactures, paint and plastic processors, the printing and cosmetic industries, and the electrical and electronic industry. It operates through four divisions, BYK Additives & Instruments, ECKART Effect Pigments, ELANTAS Electrical Insulation and ACTEGA Coatings & Sealants. ALTANA has 43 operational companies and 47 application and research laboratories worldwide. The company has 35 production facilities and sells its products in more than 100 countries across the world. ALTANA is headquartered in Wesel, Germany.