ICD Research's 3i Group plc .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's 3i Group plc .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 3i Group plc.
ICD Research's 3i Group plc .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 3i Group plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of 3i Group plc .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
3i Group plc (3i) is one of the leading private equity firms in the world. The company is primarily focused on buyouts, infrastructure, venture capital and growth capital services. Its investment spans across Europe, Asia and North America. 3i, along with its subsidiaries, manages various funds of institutions and other investors to make equity and equity-related investments, especially in businesses in the European, American and Asian regions. The company principally invests across various sectors with specialist global teams in technology, media, business services, oil, gas and power, healthcare, consumer and financial services. The company is headquartered at London, in the UK.