Inclusion of Surrogate & Shorter Endpoints Will Ensure Faster Clinical Trials in Oncology
Rockville, MD, /Marketwire - MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of GBI Research’s new report “Clinical Trial Endpoints in Oncology - Inclusion of Surrogate Endpoints and Shorter Endpoints Will Ensure Faster Clinical Trials in Oncology,” to their collection of Therapeutic Area market reports. For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=6207054
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “Clinical Trial Endpoints in Oncology - Inclusion of Surrogate Endpoints and Shorter Endpoints will Ensure Faster Clinical Trials in Oncology”, which essentially provides insights into clinical trial endpoints in oncology. The report details the endpoints and application of endpoints in oncological clinical trials. The report also analyzes the major four markets which include the colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, head and neck cancer and ovarian cancer therapeutics markets. It includes the analysis of endpoints of the major marketed products and their profiling. In addition to marketed products, the Phase III and Phase II clinical trials are also analyzed in terms of percentage cases. Analysis of prevailing and upcoming trends and their effects on the market and company profiling of major companies are included in the report.
The report details the endpoints and application of endpoints in Oncology Clinical Trials. The report covers -
- Data and analysis on the marketed products and analysis of endpoints used for the approval of the product.
- Analysis of the four major markets, which includes the colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, head and neck cancer and ovarian cancer therapeutics markets.
- Analysis of the Phase III and Phase II clinical trials in terms of percentage cases. Analysis of terminated trials is also included in this chapter. Only industry sponsored studies are included in the report.
- Trend Analysis analyzes prevailing and upcoming trends and their effects on the market.
- Company Profiling talks in detail about the companies which are strong in the market.
- Build an effective R&D strategy by identifying the current state of endpoint achieved by the marketed products
- Identify the disease unmet needs for the four major cancers and align your pipeline product portfolio to tap the market potential.
- Improve our future market position by aligning your R&D pipeline to the areas with maximum success potential
- Improve your R&D efficiency by reducing research expenditure on unsuccessful endpoints
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus of leading companies with strong product pipeline.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With over 300,000 research reports from more than 700 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world’s most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. For more information, call Veronica Franco at 240-747-3016 or visit www.MarketResearch.com .