MarketResearch.com is the world's largest and fastest growing provider of market research. As the single source for continuously updated market intelligence, MarketResearch.com offers more than 400,000 market research reports from over 720 leading global publishers. Our casual yet driven work environment makes us the ideal place for innovation, collaboration, and growth—the hallmarks of our rapid success.
MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with locations in Rockville, MD (headquarters), New York City, NY, N. Adams, MA, Stamford, CT, and London, England. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, long-term disability, short-term disability, vacation, personal leave, summer hours, etc.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Current Job Opportunities:Enterprise Sales
Account Manager MarketResearch.com – New York, NY
MarketResearch.com is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our team in our New York City office. A MarketResearch.com Account Manager uses consultative selling skills to help customers understand how to use the intelligence from our solutions.
Market research provides the foundations for businesses looking for data relating to new product trends or competitive analysis in new or existing markets. By using this information our clients can gain and/or maintain a competitive edge. The approach and structure offered to MarketResearch.com clients ensures that they are not limited in their research choices.
• Maintain and grow key accounts within the assigned territory through demonstrated knowledge and understanding of MarketResearch.com products and services
• Qualify new prospects and match client needs to appropriate MarketResearch.com products and services.
• Negotiate prices and terms of agreements
• Utilize CRM effectively to record activities and to plan sales tactics.
• Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating marketplace
• Active participation in all sales meeting, training sessions and new product introductions.
• Contributes to team effort by supporting company philosophy and values
This role will represent all MarketResearch.com solutions. Intelligence from our solutions provides the foundations for businesses looking for data relating to new product trends or competitive analysis in new or existing markets. By using this information our clients can gain and/or maintain a competitive edge. The approach and structure offered to our client’s means they are not limited in their research choices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience and Education Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree
• SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3-5 years direct B2B selling or customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong solution-orientation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft suite, web searching, and CRM required; information systems desired.
• Business acumen and strong work ethic.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience, in addition to a monthly commission plan.
MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.Marketing
Social Media Coordinator MarketResearch.com – Rockville, MD
The Social Media Coordinator takes a central role in the creation, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Social Media Coordinator, the role will primarily be responsible for the organization and smooth running of email and other marketing campaigns. Working closely with the other members of the marketing team the Social Media Coordinator will also help in the creation of content in support of Sales, Publisher Relations and other departments within the company.
Major Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Coordinate Social Media Channels
• Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing focus
• Organize, compose and schedule weekly
‘Industry Update’ email campaigns working with Publisher Relations and Sales to promote publisher research reports.
• Provide closed loop marketing for the ‘Industry Updates’ creating triggers for Sales based on click through’s and monitoring/reporting on email analytics for campaigns.
• Schedule social posting of ‘Industry Updates’ and constantly review ways to expand the reach and effectiveness of the campaigns.
• Organize, compose and schedule Profound and Knowledge Center Newsletters..
• Targeted Marketing Campaigns
• Work with Marketing Manager to design effective, multi-channeled campaigns aimed at a marketing MRDC business solutions to a targeted audience.
• Create marketing lists and workflows using Hubspot and our internal database systems to manage targeted solution marketing campaigns, working cross functionally to assemble appropriate content.
• Provide closed loop marketing for targeted campaigns creating triggers for Sales based on click through’s and analyzing, monitoring and reporting on campaign results.
• Content Creation
• Assist Marketing Writer with the creation of blog posts and copy editing.
• Monitor and contribute to social posting according to the Marketing teams social strategy
• Judiciously, spend time engaging on social channels encouraging growth of our target audiences
• Analyze, monitor and report on social channel marketing
Experience and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
• Proven track record in marketing B2B business solutions and products a plus
• Strong creative writing and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational, and communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment, while also being able to work on own initiative and use problem solving skills
• Strong team player, capable of working cross functionally
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• A mindset to continually seek process improvements and efficiencies
• Experience with any of: SQL, Husbpot, Magnet Mail, HTML, Google Analytics preferred.
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience.
MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with locations in Rockville, MD (headquarters) and London, UK. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary.Technology
Senior Web Developer MarketResearch.com – Rockville, MD
MarketResearch.com is looking for a Web Application Developer to work in our corporate office in Rockville, MD. The ideal candidate will be a highly talented and competent professional able to work both independently and collaboratively. This role is to build and maintain the organization’s portfolio of web sites and services. This includes designing, building, and implementing new web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications; migrating legacy applications; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s web portfolio. Use of a variety of web development languages is required.
• Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support company’s portfolio of market intelligence platforms and services.
• Analyze requirements and develop functional and technical specifications.
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, maintain, and document web applications.
• Work with database developer to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to web applications.
• Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
• Ensure security of all web sites and related applications.
• Participate in setting organizational web development strategy.
• Track and update bugs, enhancements, and source changes in source control and bug tracking software.
• Other duties as necessary.
• 3+ years of strong experience coding multi-layered .NET web applications in a Windows environment.
• 2+ years of experience developing for SQL Server, including writing custom queries, views, triggers, and stored procedures.
• Knowledge of web technologies, protocols, and tools including HTTP, REST, AJAX, .NET Framework, TDD, MVC.
• Thorough understanding of application development and object oriented methodologies.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities; keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with project leads, developers, and other team members.
• Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience. MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with headquarters in Rockville, MD and locations in New York City, NY, and London, UK. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.