MarketResearch.com is the world's largest and fastest growing provider of market research. As the single source for continuously updated market intelligence, MarketResearch.com offers more than 400,000 market research reports from over 720 leading global publishers. Our casual yet driven work environment makes us the ideal place for innovation, collaboration, and growth—the hallmarks of our rapid success.
MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with locations in Rockville, MD (headquarters), New York City, NY, N. Adams, MA, Stamford, CT, and London, England. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, long-term disability, short-term disability, vacation, personal leave, summer hours, etc.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Current Job Opportunities:Enterprise Sales
Account Manager MarketResearch.com – New York, NY
MarketResearch.com is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our team in our New York City office. A MarketResearch.com Account Manager uses consultative selling skills to help customers understand how to use the intelligence from our solutions.
Market research provides the foundations for businesses looking for data relating to new product trends or competitive analysis in new or existing markets. By using this information our clients can gain and/or maintain a competitive edge. The approach and structure offered to MarketResearch.com clients ensures that they are not limited in their research choices.
• Maintain and grow key accounts within the assigned territory through demonstrated knowledge and understanding of MarketResearch.com products and services
• Qualify new prospects and match client needs to appropriate MarketResearch.com products and services.
• Negotiate prices and terms of agreements
• Utilize CRM effectively to record activities and to plan sales tactics.
• Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating marketplace
• Active participation in all sales meeting, training sessions and new product introductions.
• Contributes to team effort by supporting company philosophy and values
This role will represent all MarketResearch.com solutions. Intelligence from our solutions provides the foundations for businesses looking for data relating to new product trends or competitive analysis in new or existing markets. By using this information our clients can gain and/or maintain a competitive edge. The approach and structure offered to our client’s means they are not limited in their research choices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience and Education Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree
• SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3-5 years direct B2B selling or customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong solution-orientation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft suite, web searching, and CRM required; information systems desired.
• Business acumen and strong work ethic.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience, in addition to a monthly commission plan.
MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic Account Manager
ROCKVILLE MD The Primary Job Responsibilities are as follows:
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Act as a liaison between MarketResearch.com and customers to develop a team selling approach with Publishers and other cross-functional representatives
- Sell to current decision-makers and establish new relationships at the C-level
- Develop and implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives and drive increased retention and penetration
- Act as a team leader to resources needed to fulfill customer requests and solve issues
- Orchestrate the deployment of corporate-wide resources to provide comprehensive products, services, and solutions to assigned accounts.
- Translate complex knowledge of the industry, the customer, and MarketResearch.com solutions into a persuasive and compelling proposal or plan.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum eight years direct selling experience with strategic accounts (accounts generating >$100,000/year; centralized buying center; multiple locations)
- 4 year college degree
- Demonstrated experience selling to Financial Services firms preferred
- Successful consultative selling experience
- Track record of achieving sales and profit goals
- Strong analytical skills (ability to identify trends, opportunities, and provide business insight)
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, SalesForce.com, and information solutions
Travel may be required, up to 20% to other major U.S. cities
Strategic Account Manager MarketResearch.com – London
The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers needs and expectations are met by the company.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts!
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for designated strategic accounts.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the Sales Manager, International Sales
• Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
• Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Minimum 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
• PC proficiency in sales related applications (eg Microsoft Office, SalesForce, etc) ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• This position requires travel.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Senior Web Developer MarketResearch.com – Rockville, MD
MarketResearch.com is looking for a Web Application Developer to work in our corporate office in Rockville, MD. The ideal candidate will be a highly talented and competent professional able to work both independently and collaboratively. This role is to build and maintain the organization’s portfolio of web sites and services. This includes designing, building, and implementing new web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications; migrating legacy applications; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s web portfolio. Use of a variety of web development languages is required.
• Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support company’s portfolio of market intelligence platforms and services.
• Analyze requirements and develop functional and technical specifications.
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, maintain, and document web applications.
• Work with database developer to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to web applications.
• Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
• Ensure security of all web sites and related applications.
• Participate in setting organizational web development strategy.
• Track and update bugs, enhancements, and source changes in source control and bug tracking software.
• Other duties as necessary.
• 3+ years of strong experience coding multi-layered .NET web applications in a Windows environment.
• 2+ years of experience developing for SQL Server, including writing custom queries, views, triggers, and stored procedures.
• Knowledge of web technologies, protocols, and tools including HTTP, REST, AJAX, .NET Framework, TDD, MVC.
• Thorough understanding of application development and object oriented methodologies.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities; keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with project leads, developers, and other team members.
• Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience. MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with headquarters in Rockville, MD and locations in New York City, NY, and London, UK. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.