MarketResearch.com is the world's largest and fastest growing provider of market research. As the single source for continuously updated market intelligence, MarketResearch.com offers more than 400,000 market research reports from over 720 leading global publishers. Our casual yet driven work environment makes us the ideal place for innovation, collaboration, and growth—the hallmarks of our rapid success.
MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with locations in Rockville, MD (headquarters), New York City, NY, N. Adams, MA, Stamford, CT, and London, England. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, long-term disability, short-term disability, vacation, personal leave, summer hours, etc.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Current Job Opportunities:Enterprise Sales
Account Manager MarketResearch.com – New York, NY
MarketResearch.com is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our team in our New York City office. A MarketResearch.com Account Manager uses consultative selling skills to help customers understand how to use the intelligence from our solutions.
Market research provides the foundations for businesses looking for data relating to new product trends or competitive analysis in new or existing markets. By using this information our clients can gain and/or maintain a competitive edge. The approach and structure offered to MarketResearch.com clients ensures that they are not limited in their research choices.
• Maintain and grow key accounts within the assigned territory through demonstrated knowledge and understanding of MarketResearch.com products and services
• Qualify new prospects and match client needs to appropriate MarketResearch.com products and services.
• Negotiate prices and terms of agreements
• Utilize CRM effectively to record activities and to plan sales tactics.
• Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating marketplace
• Active participation in all sales meeting, training sessions and new product introductions.
• Contributes to team effort by supporting company philosophy and values
This role will represent all MarketResearch.com solutions. Intelligence from our solutions provides the foundations for businesses looking for data relating to new product trends or competitive analysis in new or existing markets. By using this information our clients can gain and/or maintain a competitive edge. The approach and structure offered to our client’s means they are not limited in their research choices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience and Education Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree
• SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3-5 years direct B2B selling or customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong solution-orientation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft suite, web searching, and CRM required; information systems desired.
• Business acumen and strong work ethic.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience, in addition to a monthly commission plan.
MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic Account Manager
ROCKVILLE MD The Primary Job Responsibilities are as follows:
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Act as a liaison between MarketResearch.com and customers to develop a team selling approach with Publishers and other cross-functional representatives
- Sell to current decision-makers and establish new relationships at the C-level
- Develop and implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives and drive increased retention and penetration
- Act as a team leader to resources needed to fulfill customer requests and solve issues
- Orchestrate the deployment of corporate-wide resources to provide comprehensive products, services, and solutions to assigned accounts.
- Translate complex knowledge of the industry, the customer, and MarketResearch.com solutions into a persuasive and compelling proposal or plan.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum eight years direct selling experience with strategic accounts (accounts generating >$100,000/year; centralized buying center; multiple locations)
- 4 year college degree
- Demonstrated experience selling to Financial Services firms preferred
- Successful consultative selling experience
- Track record of achieving sales and profit goals
- Strong analytical skills (ability to identify trends, opportunities, and provide business insight)
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, SalesForce.com, and information solutions
Travel may be required, up to 20% to other major U.S. cities
Strategic Account Manager MarketResearch.com – London
The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers needs and expectations are met by the company.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts!
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for designated strategic accounts.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the Sales Manager, International Sales
• Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
• Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Minimum 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
• PC proficiency in sales related applications (eg Microsoft Office, SalesForce, etc) ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• This position requires travel.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
MarketResearch.com is looking for a Marketing Writer/Editor to work in its corporate office in Rockville, MD in our Marketing Department. This position will write high quality, optimized content for use on landing pages and other website pages. The Writer/Editor will also manage company blogging assets including building out our editorial team with internal and external contributors. Responsibilities: • Create blog articles on a wide variety of market research related topic areas • Copy edit blog posts/whitepapers/ebooks and other marketing copy, created by other people • Create and manage email campaigns and press releases • Follow up marketing campaigns, reporting analytics and ensuring CRM clean up Requirements: • Proven written skills, with the ability to write business content for the web and email on varying subjects • Experience in managing a blog for a business • Familiarity with running targeted email campaigns • Ability to copy edit and be capable of taking pieces written by various external writers and analysts and shaping them into marketing content ready for publishing • Experience in the use of social tools to promote marketing efforts • Ability to adapt to new software tools easily • Team player willing to work in a highly collaborative and busy work place Preferred Skills • Experience with Hubspot • Understanding SEO/SEM • Basic understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience. MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit. MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with headquarters in Rockville, MD and locations in New York City, NY, and London, UK. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to hr@Marketresearch.com . No phone calls please.
MarketResearch.com is looking for a Systems Administrator to work in its corporate office in Rockville, MD. The ideal candidate will assist with upgrades and migration of company's infrastructure to new hardware and operating environment. Environment consists of MS application/server stack, VMWare virtualization and Dell/EMC hardware. Upgrades will be made to entire stack including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, and underlying virtualization and hardware layers. Other duties include ongoing systems and network administration and providing desktop support to local and remote users. This position requires the ability the work independently while also communicating effectively. A self motivator and self starter are key. Responsibilities: • Raising domain functional level • Administration of highly available VMWare ESX and Hyper-V environments • SAN/vSAN administration and performance tuning • Working knowledge of public and private cloud architectures Requirements: • 5+ years of professional experience within the information technology function • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • MS Active Directory • Windows Server 2003-2012R2, AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange • End user desktop support, Win 7 • Administration experience in Linux/BSD environment • Excellent networking working knowledge (LAN/WAN/WAP) • Strong work ethic and interest in growing skill set and knowledge • Excellent analysis and problem resolution skills at both strategic and functional levels We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience. MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit. MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with headquarters in Rockville, MD and locations in New York City, NY, and London, UK. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to hr@Marketresearch.com . No phone calls please.