All marketing is influence. Young consumers looking to purchase a new handset or mobile connection are driven by word of mouth from friends and family. Understanding how influence happens is key to acquiring new customers and preventing churn.
This report answers the following key questions on youth, mobile and influence:
1. Why is influence important for handset sales?
2. Who drives influence and where does influence happen?
3. How does influence explain the youth churn process?
4. How does influence shape youth purchase decision?
5. Who are Super Influencers & Why are they important?