The Promise and Perils of TokenizationYankee Group
August 1, 2010
7 Pages - SKU: YANL2751575
More Security reports by Yankee Group
Mobile Payment Security: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same by Yankee Group
Yankee Group survey data shows banks and card networks will continue to play a strong role in mobile payment security and mobile payments in general. ...
The Mobile Security Imperative by Yankee Group
Until recently, mobile security threats were largely theoretical. Market fundamentals and recent incidents suggest, however, that the honeymoon is over, and half the security vendors ...
Mobile Security Heats Up by Yankee Group
While mobile adoption continues at a heady pace, fulfilling the consumer and enterprise market opportunity requires enhanced security. Significant announcements by Juniper and Symantec, shrewdly ...
Enterprises Require Clean Clouds by Yankee GroupSee all reports like this >>
Enterprises are hesitant to move to cloud computing because cloud providers offer less-than-adequate security. If providers embrace “clean clouds,” which use the cloud’s key attributes ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Banking & Financial Services
- Credit Cards
- E-Financial Services
- Online Security
- Security & Privacy
- Business Strategy: 2011 Security Survey — The State of Information Security Within the Asian Financial Services Industry
- Global Compliance Automation Market for Financial Services 2010 - 2014
- Mobile viruses how real is the threat?
- The Risks Of Online Gambling For The Financial Industry
- How Criminals Conceal Their Tracks (And Avoid Getting Caught)