Orchestrating the Competitive Dynamics in the CloudYankee Group
December 1, 2008
11 Pages - SKU: YANL2155405
More Cloud Computing reports by Yankee Group
New Mobility Requires a New Network Strategy by Yankee Group
Virtualization, advancements in wireless, cloud computing and an influx of consumer technology in the workplace are redefining the very nature of mobility. Companies that wish ...
TIA 2011: Sustained Industry Growth Hinges on Network Infrastructure by Yankee Group
Rather than focusing on flashy handsets and new use cases, last week’s TIA 2011: Inside the Network conference focused on making the network relevant again, ...
Cloud and the Crowd Empower User-Driven IT by Yankee Group
Consumerization in the enterprise is mainstream, and IT managers of both small and large businesses need to change their relationship with end-user technology and how ...
Cloud Content: Mobilizing the Experience by Yankee GroupSee all reports like this >>
Yankee Group defines the Connected Experience as one that combines networks, devices and content into a seamless engagement that captivates users. Here we explain content’s ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Cloud Computing Reports
- Western Europe Network Life-Cycle Services 2012 Market and 2013–2017 Forecast
- Worldwide Datacenter Network 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis
- Technology Assessment: Cold Storage Is Hot Again — Finding the Frost Point
- Worldwide Solid State Storage 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis
- Fast Data: How to Leverage Velocity to Create Value out of Big Data - Market InSight - Worldwide