Microsoft CRM Dynamics Partnerships: A Work in ProgressYankee Group
November 1, 2011
9 Pages - SKU: YANL6673364
More CRM reports by Yankee Group
Unifying Billing and CRM Delivers Better Customer Experiences by Yankee Group
Yankee Group research finds CSPs that unify their billing/CRM systems can not only reduce order fallout and revenue leakage, but they can also save millions ...
Revamping Your BI Toolset to Improve Customer Experience by Yankee Group
Service providers looking to improve customer experience need to go beyond CDRs and collect real-time data from a number of disparate network elements. They should ...
Enterprises Need to Say “I Do” to the Marriage of CRM and Social Media by Yankee Group
This year social media will solidify its place within the realm of traditional business applications. Although social media is a disruptive technology, its real benefit ...
Oracle Embraces Mobility and Consumerization by Yankee GroupSee all reports like this >>
At OpenWorld in September 2008, Oracle announced it has retooled its enterprise applications to embrace mobility and consumerization. This is a step forward in improving ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Market in China 2012-2016
- Mobile Sales Force Automation (SFA) Markets
- Business Analytics & Enterprise Software Publishing in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- CEM 2.0: Drivers, challenges and opportunities to build the ultimate telecoms experience
- IDC's Social Business Taxonomy, 2013