HP-Palm Deal Is Representative of the Shifting Wireless M&A LandscapeYankee Group
May 1, 2010
5 Pages - SKU: YANL2665427
More PDAs reports by Yankee Group
RIM’s PlayBook Aims to Win Over Developers, by Yankee Group
The upcoming Research In Motion (RIM) PlayBook looks promising in terms of performance and specifications, but the real strategic benefit is the introduction of the ...
HP Acquires Palm in a Risky Move to Break into the Advanced OS Market by Yankee Group
HP’s $1.2 billion acquisition of Palm generates almost as many challenges as opportunities. Despite Palm’s innovative mobile OS, its sales volume and device portfolio have ...
New RIM Strategies Aim to Entice BlackBerry Developers by Yankee Group
Research In Motion (RIM) faces tough competition from Apple and others with rapidly growing app ecosystems. Three new initiatives—operator-based billing, integrated ad services and the ...
Which Mobile App Platform Deserves Your Software? by Yankee GroupSee all reports like this >>
With six major advanced mobile phone OSs vying for consumer dollars and developer attention, software makers must be careful when choosing a platform for development. ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- China Ceramic Industry Report, 2011-2012
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Market: Investments, Geographical Analysis and Worldwide Forecasts (2012 – 2017)
- Global Rugged Handheld Devices Market 2010-2014
- Buyer Conversation: Standard Chartered's Mobile Devices
- Multiplatform Content and Services 2011