A Few App Stores Too ManyYankee Group
April 1, 2009
7 Pages - SKU: YANL2263250
More Internet Applications reports by Yankee Group
The Future of Messaging:Open, Social and Free by Yankee Group
The race to succeed in mobile messaging is really picking up pace. The list of competitors includes Facebook, Google, Twitter, Microsoft/Skype, Apple, Samsung, RIM and ...
The Four Horsemen of the Mobility Revolution Mobility Revolution by Yankee Group
Increasingly, the world of mobility is being shaped by the ecosystems around four brand-name companies: Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google. With combined market capitalization currently ...
Creating Customer Value in the Anywhere World by Yankee Group
OTT providers are taking away TV subscription and voice revenue from service providers. Service providers can use service and applications to improve the customer experience, ...
New Mobility Requires a New Network Strategy by Yankee GroupSee all reports like this >>
Virtualization, advancements in wireless, cloud computing and an influx of consumer technology in the workplace are redefining the very nature of mobility. Companies that wish ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Computer Equipment
- Languages & Operating Systems
- Mobile OS
- Software & Enterprise Computing
- Internet Applications
Internet Applications Reports
- Asia/Pacific Storage Services Competitive Landscape: EMC
- Worldwide Services 2013–2017 Forecast: New Models Take Hold and Opportunities Emerge in the Global Services Market
- Social Media & Networking
- Snugg Home Private Vendor Watchlist Profile: Putting Home Energy Auditing in the Cloud
- EMEA Enterprise Communications Survey, 2013: Cloud and Hosting, First Look