Building an ROI Methodology for Core IP Security SolutionsYankee Group
October 8, 2007
More Internet Networks reports by Yankee Group
DPI Shouldn’t Stand Alone by Yankee Group
Although stand-alone deep packet inspection will continue to exist, operators, vendors and subscribers are best served by using DPI as an enabling technology whose capabilities ...
DPI Is Unfairly Accused as Behavioral Advertising Is Scrutinized by Yankee Group
DPI is not the villain; it’s how it’s being used by some providers of online behavioral advertising technology that is the issue. If providers do ...
Service Management in an IP World by Yankee Group
The realities of a converged IP network have changed how operators and vendors think about service management. Full solutions must take a proactive approach to ...
Move Networks: Powering the Internet Revolution by Yankee GroupSee all reports like this >>
Online distribution is becoming an important channel for broadcast and cable networks trying to reach Anywhere Consumers who are no longer bound by the restrictions ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Internet Networks Reports
- Global Next Generation Telecom Application Server Market 2012-2016
- EMEA Communications Infrastructure 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN): Analysis of Key Vendors, State of the Market, and Outlook 2012 - 2016
- Global Deep Packet Inspection Market for the Government Sector 2011-2015
- CDN Future Scenarios: A growing market delivers new business opportunities