World Market Intelligence's 'easyJet plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'easyJet plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'easyJet plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
easyJet plc is a low cost airline carrier operating in Europe. The principal activities of the company along with its subsidiaries include airline operation, aircraft trading and leasing. The company operates through total fleet of 196 aircraft. Moreover, the company has 19 bases and they were operated by Global Infrastructure Partners, EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, South West Airports, Peel Holdings, Aeroporti Di Milano, Aeroporti di Roma, Aviapartner, Aviation Service and Group Europe Handling. The company operates through leased aircraft of AWAS, BOC Aviation, GECAS, Nomura Babcock & Brown, Royal Bank of Scotland, Sumisho and Santander. easyJet plc is headquartered in London, England, UK.