World Market Intelligence's 'YTB International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'YTB International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'YTB International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
YTB International, Inc. (YTB International) is a marketer and provider of internet-based business solutions offering travel-related services as well as shopping opportunities. The company operates through its subsidiaries ZamZuu, Inc. (ZamZuu) and YTB Travel Network, Inc. (YTB Travel). ZamZuu provides e-commerce business solutions through personalized websites and proprietary technology. Its e-commerce sites allow subscribers to shop and earn commissions on purchases made by free agents and consumers from the 710 affiliate stores and 21 featured stores in the US, Canada, Bermuda, and the Bahamas. YTB Travel provides customer access to online travel vendors within the personalized sites as well as access to the affiliate and featured stores within those sites that are located on the ZamZuu e-commerce sites. YTB International is headquartered in Wood River, Illinois, the US.