World Market Intelligence's 'Westminster Travel Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Westminster Travel Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Westminster Travel Limited' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Westminster Travel Limited (WTL) is an integrated travel management and services provider, offering numerous range of travel products and services. The company offers corporate travel services, wholesale services, destination management services and leisure packages. The operations also comprise hotels and air tickets reservation, inbound and outbound tour, and representation. Furthermore, WTL represents tour and travel packages of range of air carriers, hotels, rail road operators, cruises, local tour operators and transfer and travel insurance companies. The company has offices in Hong Kong, China, Macau, Singapore and Taiwan. WTL is headquartered in Hong Kong.