World Market Intelligence's 'Wachovia Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Wachovia Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Wachovia Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Wachovia Corporation (Wachovia) is one of the largest commercial banking companies in the US. The banking firm became a part of Wells Fargo and Company, after its merger in 2008. It principally engages in offering diverse range of banking products and services in retail banking. Wachovia mainly serves individuals, small business and corporate and institutional customers in the US and other select international markets. The services are offered through its 3,338 offices and subsidiary operations across the US. Wachovia is headquartered in Charlotte, US.