World Market Intelligence's 'Virgin Blue Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Virgin Blue Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Virgin Blue Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Virgin Blue Holdings Limited (Virgin Australia) provides passenger transportation services in domestic and international markets. The company provides airline services under Virgin Australia brand in Australia. It serves 32 domestic destinations along with 16 international destinations in the US, UAE, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand and others. It operates a fleet of 89 aircraft which include Boeing 737, 777 and Embraer E-Jet aircraft. The company has alliances with Etihad Airways, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines and Skywest Airlines expanding its operations to more than 300 destinations. The company carries out its operations from three hubs in Brisbane Airport, Melbourne Airport and Sydney Airport. Virgin Australia is head quartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.