World Market Intelligence's 'United Insurance Company P.S.C: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'United Insurance Company P.S.C: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'United Insurance Company P.S.C' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
United Insurance Company P.S.C. is one of the leading public shareholding insurance companies in the United Arab Emirates. The company offers a wide range of insurance and reinsurance products and services across general and medical (health) insurance sectors for individuals and businesses. Its product offering comprises general insurance products such as engineering insurance, fire and allied perils insurance, general accidents insurance, marine cargo insurance, marine hull insurance, motor vehicles insurance and medical insurance. It has five branch offices located at Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Al Quoz, the United Arab of Emirates. In addition, the company invests in term deposits with banks, investment properties and available for sale (AFS) investments. The company is head quartered in Ras Al-Khaimah, the United Arab Emirates.