Union Insurance Co., Ltd. (2816) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Union Insurance Co., Ltd. (2816) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Insurance Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Union Insurance Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Union Insurance Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Union Insurance Co., Ltd. (Union Insurance) is a multi-line insurance company based in Taiwan. The company provides a range of personal and commercial insurance products to individuals and businesses. Its portfolio of offerings include motor insurance, travel accident insurance, residential fire and earthquake insurance, fire and allied perils insurance, household insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, aviation insurance, marine insurance, engineering insurance, machinery insurance, boiler insurance and casualty insurance. It also offers services such as risk management services and claims services. Union Insurance is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.