Transport International Holdings Limited (62) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Transport International Holdings Limited (62) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Transport International Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Transport International Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Transport International Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Transport International Holdings Limited (Transport International) is an investment holding company. The company provides franchised and non-franchised public transportation services across Hong Kong and Mainland China. It operates with a fleet of 3,800 buses and serves 390 routes in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the New Territories. In addition, Transport International operates non-franchised bus services to residential estates, shopping malls, corporations, hotels and travel agents with a fleet of 386 buses. Furthermore, the company offers shuttle bus services for leisure and business travelers between Hong Kong and Shenzhen and also provides taxi hire and car rental services mainly in Beijing and Shenzhen. Transport International is headquartered in Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.